Electrical Installation Engineer - London and Home Counties
Renew Consultancy are working with a growing power generation business, at forefront of supplying generator installation and service across the UK. Their portfolio comprises installation and maintenance across the UK in the following areas: banks, hospitals, financial institutions, data centres, prisons, hotels, residential and office buildings.
Due to their planned grown we are recruiting for an Electrician to join the business and assist with electrical installations around London and Home Counties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Install and wiring electrical equipment
- Power and control cabling
- Pulling and testing cables
- SWA cabling
- Fitting trunking
- Cables tray and baskets
- Ensuring electrical connections, such as wires, cables and terminals must be properly insulated and covered
- Ensure proper grounding / earthing wiring
We are looking for an Electrician with:
- 17th Edition qualification
- Ability to travel
- Team work and ability to work under their own initiative
- Good communication skills
- City and Guilds or EAL in Inspection & Testing
- City and Guilds 2391 or EAL equivalent
- G&G 2360 or NVQ/EAL install theory and practice
- JIB/NET AM2 qualification
- Related industry apprenticeship
- A valid CSCS card
My client is able to offer:
- Competitive salary with overtime
- Career progression
- Full PPE
- Company van
- laptop / PDA
- Company perks
- Specialist tools
The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to enhance their career and learn the trade of a Commissioning Engineer on diesel generators!
For further information and a confidential discussion about your next career opportunity, please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy.
This advert and its content are copyright of © 2017 Renew Recruitment Consultancy Limited, all rights reserved.Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.