An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Asset Management Team for an Energy and sustainability coordinator responsible for the effective project management of a wide range of complex projects and programmes.
The Energy and sustainability coordinator is responsible for projects from inception and procurement through to successful completion, in line with delivering the aims and objectives within the council’s Warm homes for life strategy.
You will have experience developing and managing energy related projects and a in depth understanding of how energy effeiciency is measured and the support mechanisms required to ensure Stevenage residents are living in warm, well insulated and efficient homes.
You will have experience engaging customers in meaningful consultation and involvement, and ensuring their views and wishes are incorporated in service delivery wherever possible.
Successful candidates will have:
- Knowledge of how energy effeicency is measured and the impact of works on the housing stock.
- Knowledge of asset management functions and managing asset management data.
- Knowledge of renewable technologies and the ability to advise collegues and customers.
- Knowldege of the complex energy market, working with utilities and attracting external funding.
- Experience of managing large scale projects effectively within resources, budgets, timecales and managing risks.
- Practical knowledge of procurement methods, and contracts, a sound working knowledge of procurement legislation and best practice.