My client, a central London multi-disciplinary consultancy are actively looking to take on a sustainability engineer to undertake a portfolio of energy modelling work. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on major, high profile commercial and high-end real estate projects.
Key skills and experience:
- Fluent in using Tas with at least 1 year of experience. Good knowledge in IES is very advantageous.
- Ability to conduct SAP assessments
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (preferred)
- Low Carbon Energy Assessor - preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
If are interested in working with a highly progressive consultancy that offer a very competitive salary and excellent career progression within their large sustainability team, please apply directly, or for more information please call Gareth on 020 7960 2586.