Energy Trading Analyst - Renewable Generation
Location - Harrogate, North Yorkshire
We are currently seeking an experienced Energy Trading Analyst to work with an expanding organisation in the Battery Energy Storage sector who provide grid balancing services to the National Grid with zero emissions.
You will be responsible for:
- Technical market analysis
- Portfolio management
- Risk assessment and Critical reporting
- Liaising with external bodies such as the EA, OFGEM, The National Grid etc.
- Commodity trade price quoting etc.
- Producing forecasts
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An up to date knowledge and understanding of electrical power generation regulations and legislation
- Strong IT skills
- Strong analytical skills/prior experience as an analyst
- A relevant qualification or equivalent experience in the energy industry (ideally energy trading)
This position is offering a salary of around £45,000 depending on experience plus company benefits.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding organisation and develop your career further.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email an up to date CV and cover note to bwensley@Astutetechnical.co.uk or speak to Becki for more information - 023 92 222 963.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.