Overhaul Team Leader £40,000 - £45,000 South East Region
My client is a reputable and respected power generation business, with an exciting new opportunity for an Overhaul Team Leader to join the company and assist with developing the engine rebuild team.
Responsible for diagnosing faults with CHP sets you will:
- Assess the engine, from top end through to heart and bottom end.
- Advise the best course of action on product repair or replacement
- Advise the cost to the company and compare against budgets.
- Plan around remedial work and ensure minimum downtime on sites.
- Assist in the scheduling of maintenance programs.
- Perform, as well as lead and coordinate the repair/overhaul.
This is still a hands-on position however, the opportunity will also provide the successful candidate with exposure to budgeting requirements, P&L, as well as opportunities for career development.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Engineer with strong working knowledge of large industrial engines, gained within the Combined Heat and Power, Marine, Forces, Heavy Plant or Power Generation sectors.
Prior experience leading teams and assisting with training Colleagues, Technicians or Apprentices would be highly beneficial.
Due to the nature of the position the successful candidate will be required to spend time away from home when carrying out non-commutable engine maintenance.
My client is able to offer a substantial package including:
- Basic salary of £40,000 - £45,000
- Company Vehicle
- Overtime Payments
- Company Contributory Pension
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Health Care Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Regular career training and progression opportunities
Please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy for a confidential career discussion.