Engine Overhaul Team Leader £38,000 - South West Region
My client is a power generation business, with an exciting new opportunity for an Engine Overhaul Team Leader to join the company and assist with promoting the development of the major maintenance team.
Responsible for diagnosing and repairing faults with CHP sets across the South West region, you will:
- Assess the gas engine, from top end through to heart and bottom end.
- Advise the best course of action on product repair or replacement
- Advise the cost to the company and compare against budgets.
- Plan around remedial work and ensure minimum downtime on sites.
- Assist in the scheduling of maintenance programs.
- Perform as well as leading and coordinate the repair/overhaul of the CHP set.
This is still very much a hands-on position, however, the opportunity will also provide the successful candidate with a new skill set, to assist with developing your career.
This opportunity would suit a CHP Field Service Engineer with proven experience in the repair and replacement of components for large industrial gas engines.
Prior experience leading teams or assisting with the training of CHP Technicians or Apprentices would be highly beneficial.
- £38,000 + Overtime
- Company Vehicle
- Company Contributory Pension
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Health Care Scheme
- Career Development Opportunities
- Childcare Vouchers
Please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy for a confidential discussion and more information