Our client was established 10 years ago to develop new ways of addressing the short term balancing requirements of the national electricity system. The company has since experienced significant growth and has been responsible for creating and operating the most advanced smart grid system in the UK, bringing revenue to UK businesses and reducing national CO2 emissions.
Due to expanding workload, they are currently seeking to recruit an Electrical, Mechanical or Renewables Engineer with experience in a project management/ leadership capacity to join their Edinburgh office. You will be responsible for managing the workload of a team of electrical commissioning engineers and be involved in every aspect of site projects, from early stage sales engagement through to implementation.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Manage workload of a team of electrical commissioning engineers and communicate with major corporate energy managers, operational staff and a variety of contractors
- Monitoring and improving process efficiency
- Commissioning a record management system in conjunction with the IT function
- Implementing a workflow structure for the engineering team
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree in electrical, mechanical or renewable energy engineering or similar
- Experience in team management and leadership
- Knowledge of the UK electricity industry and demand side management is desirable
- Excellent analytical, technical and project management skills
- Full UK Driving Licence essential as travel will be required
This is a great opportunity to develop your management and leadership skill with a successful and growing firm, For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com