Engineering Manager - Offshore Wind Farm
Up to £60,000 plus benefits
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Engineering Manager / Operations & Maintenance Manager, to oversee and deliver successfully the operating asset through the project cycle (from commissioning phase through life of wind farm operations). Our client is an industry leader within the Renewable Energy & Wind sectors, with the opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager to join their team based in Harwich, Essex.
As Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Full project lifecycle (from commissioning through to wind farm operations)
- HSE - driving and maintaining high health & safety standards
- Planning & executing WTG (Wind Turbine Generation) and BOP (Balance of Plant) inspections
- Providing technical support for all engineering issues
- Managing engineering issues and modifications & improvements
- Technical lead expert and ensuring resources are available
- Contractual management and performance monitoring, reporting against KPIs
- Supporting and directing all personnel
- Other duties as required
In order to be considered for this position, you must have experience working within the offshore wind sector, along with an in-depth knowledge of wind turbine components, structures and electrical generations. Wind turbine operations experience is essential (SCADA, condition monitoring systems) and you should be able to work well in a high pressure environment. Those with an engineering based degree would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation within the renewable energy, offshore wind farm industry.
The package on offer for this position includes an attractive basic salary in the range of £55,000 - £60,000, plus great company benefits including bonus, car allowance, holidays, pension and healthcare. You must have a full UK licence for this role.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.