Engineering Manager (UK)
|Job Title:||Engineering Manager (UK)|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2017 12:32|
This role will offer the chance to be part of a fantastically motived team while the company will offer unrivalled career development and training in order to help progress the successful applicant's personal progression.
Engineering Manager duties and responsibilities;
*Assist the Management as a senior technical figure to customers and to general market, sales support includes the delivery of client presentation, preparing and approving proposals to RFQ (technical requirements and commercial terms), reviewing contracts and attending conferences and seminars promoting DP as general marketing or for specific sales purposes.
* Contributes technical expertise to international project sales efforts, in relation to flue gas treatment for Biomass to Energy and Waste to Energy projects; and contribute understanding of UK market trend and vision etc.
* Lead regular visits to customers for operational review during and after warrantee period, understand their needs and grasp opportunities of promoting after-market and new project sales to customers.
* Project Engineering Management- project engineering work with well-established project execution plan including but not limited to its schedule, budget of cost, procurement strategy, and resources plan.
* Leads and oversees internal and external project engineering resources to carry out project engineering works assuring that deliveries are on project schedule and work is done according to contract, law and regulations, standards and procedures.
* Leads and manages negotiations with potential suppliers to obtain the best possible deals and to procure equipment under/ on budgets, maintaining quality of product and the overall profitability of the contract.
* Attends meetings with external stakeholders in relation to specific contractual projects.
Engineering Manager desired experience;
* Broad range of emissions control knowledge in flue gas de-dusting, dry or semi-dry de-SOx are must. Knowledge of De-Nox (SNCR, SCR) preferable.
* Hands on experience in project site execution and knowledge of site safety restrictions are helpful.
* Some experience in all technical aspects of from early stage sales support to project engineering work is preferable.
* Proficiency in auto CAD and MS Office. Knowledge of KKS is preferable.
* Experience in international power industry projects is preferred.
* Demonstrated team leadership qualities, as well as positive team player.
* Sold Engineering background and education.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Transfer Manager
£30000 - £40000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Production Manager - Recycling Facility - Ford
Arundel, West Sussex
£35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum + benefits package
Day Shift Manager - Energy from Waste
£48000 - £50000.00 per annum
Supply Chain Manager / Account Manager - Hampshire - Waste Mgt
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car and bonus
Contract Manager - Waste Collection - East London - 45k
Tower Hamlets, London
£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car, bonus & pension