Engineering Supervisor - Renewable Energy
Salary - £35,000 + Benefits
Locations - Illford, Essex
We are currently looking for an Engineering/Maintenance Supervisor to oversee a state of the art processing facility in Essex. Our client has three state of the art anaerobic digestion facilities throughout the UK enabling their customers to divert their food waste from landfill.
As Engineering Supervisor, you will be involved in:
- Day to day support of maintenance activities on site
- Assist in ensuring safe and efficient operations are conducted
- Implement and organise maintenance schedules
- Risk assessments, liaising with external contractors, training and development, permit to work documents, daily hand overs, reporting into the Operations Manager etc.
- Ensuring all health & safety is adhered to on site
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven man management experience developing a team or organising maintenance schedules
- A relevant engineering qualification (apprenticeship trained/HND/HNC/C&G/NVQ/BEng)
- Experience working on a process plant is advantageous (anaerobic digestion/paper mill/chemical/pharma plant/waste water treatment etc.)
- A willingness to train and develop your skill set
- Ideally a fork lift licence and a full driving licence as travel to other sites is required
- Flexibility to work a varied 5 days out of 7
- Experience with asset management is advantageous
This position is offering a salary of £35,000 depending on experience plus company benefits, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and progress within a reputable organisation.
If you or anyone you know are interested in this vacancy, please email and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Becki for more information - 023 92 222 963.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.