|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2017 17:54|
Estimator duties and responsibilities:
* Timely, systematic and accurate production of estimates, working collaboratively to quote the best solution for the client.
* Ability to estimate from first principles.
* Understand and maintain tender documentation.
* Conduct tender meetings if required.
* Attend site visits when required.
* Assist in the development of weekly programmes and monitor against them.
* Preparation of Method Statements and Risk Assessments for review and approval by others.
Estimator desired experience:
* Knowledge of NEC and ICE contracts.
* Degree in Civil or Marine & Civil Engineering.
* Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office