Job Title - Feedstock Acquisition Manager (Glass)
Location - South East or Midlands (UK Travel)
Salary - Competitive plus Car
Our Client is one of the UK's leading provider of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country. As such they are looking for a National Feedstock Acquisitions Manager to be based in the South East or Midlands area.
About the Role
As Feedstock Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for ensuring out clients has consistent and sufficient quality of feedstock materials. You will responsible for identifying new business and and retaining existing.
As Feedstock Acquisition Manager you will have the following responsibilities but not limited to:
- Identification, development and secure of new sources of suitable glass feedstock throughout the UK
- Account Manage current feedstock suppliers, acting as key point of contact for day to day enquires
- Assist in the development of strategic and economic review of both the client and competitor's feedstock position
- Achieve profitable targets against budget and work on all tender opportunities
- To manage the timely collection and transport of goods from source to the company's glass assets or other end-customers through the Logistics Department.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have experience within the waste and recycling sector. You will understand the dynamics of the market, its influencers and competition. You will have experience working on tenders and have proven experience of working to and achieving targets. You will have a strong understanding of the commodity market and thrive on a challenging environment.
What is on offer to you
This is a first-class opportunity to join one of the UK's leading specialists in the Waste and Energy recovery sector. For more information please contact Lauren White on 02392 222 965, emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.