Field Service Engineer - CHP
£30-36k + Benefits (includes van)
Cambridge - Field Based
Permanent, Full Time
We're currently looking for a mechanically biased field service engineer / maintenance technician, with a background in CHP and steam generation, to join a leading biogas services provider. You will be required to travel to your assigned client sites across the UK, performing servicing and maintenance tasks.
What you'll be doing:
- Carrying out all service and maintenance tasks for all combined heat and power (CHP), steam and boiler systems.
- Providing reactive maintenance in response to breakdowns, as well as performance planned preventative maintenance tasks (PPM).
- Performing all service, maintenance and repair work in accordance to service instructions, guidelines and manufacturers recommendations.
- Assisting the maintenance team on the biogas plant, working on pumps and mixers, when required.
What you'll need:
- Qualified in mechanical engineering (apprenticeship / HNC / HND etc.).
- Steam or Gas training and qualifications is desirable.
- Proven experience in a similar CHP service engineer position.
- A full UK driving licence is essential, as you will need to travel to customer sites across the UK.
This role is offering a competitive salary in the region of £30,000 to £36,000 depending on experience. There is also an attractive benefits package available, which includes a van, mobile, laptop and tools.
If you would like to apply for this CHP Service Engineer position then please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.