Field Service Engineer - Industrial
Salary - Up to £26,500 + Vehicle & Benefits
Location - Leicester
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Field Service Engineer to service, maintain and repair industrial water equipment for the Leicester area. Our client is leading company within the water industry and are looking for self-motivated team player to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Enforcing and complying with the company's Health and Safety policies
Repair, maintain and install industrial equipment associated with the industrial water sector
- Providing quotations for parts, upgrades and refurbish work
- Carrying out commissioning work and standard equipment
- Reporting to your Service Manager on progression, delays and submission of risk assessments etc.
- Providing on site mechanical corrective and preventative maintenance
- Offering after sales technical support
The ideal person for this role will have:
- A HNC/HNC or degree in Mechanical, Electrical or similar
- Experience in the waste water, military or process industry
- Competent with IT
- Good communication skills
- A background in industrial mechanical engineering
This is a field based role so a full UK driving licence is essential. This role is offering a salary of up to £26,500 with an extensive benefits package including company car/van, fuel card, pension, medical etc.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Becki Wensley on 023 92 221 600
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.