Field Service Engineer - Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
North East Region
Salary: Up to £32,000 + vehicle + bonus + call out allowance + other excellent benefits
We're currently recruiting a Field Service Engineer to join a leading organisation who provide Continuous Emission Monitoring Services (CEMS) to several sectors including; Energy from Waste, Power, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas and many more.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for planning your own diary, scheduling in service and support to various sites across the North East region covering sites between Middlesbrough, Leeds and Hull.
What is the job?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a company who are market leaders with Continuous Emission Monitoring Services. Reporting to the Service Manager typical duties will include:
- Managing various sites to ensure all fundamentals of the service contract are provided in accordance to the customer's expectations.
- Identify new business opportunities for example, service and repair work from new and existing customers
- Warranting strong communications are being maintained with both external and internal customers
- Attending regional service meetings
- Build strong relationships with other Field Service Engineers to ensure all contracts are delivered in accordance to service level agreements (SLAs)
What is required to be considered?
To be considered for this Field Service Engineer position you should have:
- A degree, HND, or equivalent in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with Instrumentation in an industrial environment or Ex Royal Navy Engineer
- Electrical Controls and Instrumentation (EC&I) experience
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Well organised and structured
- Good team player
What is in it for me?
- Salary of up to £32,000
- Competitive benefits package
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or send a CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.