Field Service Engineer - Water
Salary - £26,000 + Vehicle & Benefits
Location - Reading
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Field Service Engineer to service, maintain and repair clean water and scientific equipment for the Reading/South East area. Our client is leading company within the water industry and are looking for self-motivated team player to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Enforcing and complying with the company's Health and Safety policies
- Repair, maintain and install clean water systems and associated plant with the clean/scientific/pharmaceutical sector
- Providing quotations for parts, upgrades and refurbish work
- Carrying out commissioning work and standard equipment
- Reporting to your Service Manager on progression, delays and submission of risk assessments etc.
- Liaising with clients/customers and being the face of the company for your area
- Providing on site mechanical corrective and preventative maintenance
- Offering after sales technical support
The ideal person for this role will have:
- A HNC/HNC or degree in Mechanical, Electrical or similar
- Experience in the clean water, ships systems, chemical/medical/scientific, military or process industry
- Competent with IT
- Good communication skills
This is a field based role so a full UK driving licence is essential. This role is offering a salary of £26,000 with an extensive benefits package including company car/van, fuel card, pension, medical etc.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Becki Wensley on 023 92 221 600
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.