We're looking for a high-calibre, financial accountant to join a renewable energy investment and asset management business based in super offices in central London.
The company develops, owns and operates its own portfolio of renewable energy assets, and also provides asset management services to third party asset owners.
They're very successful and very busy, hence these new roles.
You'll work in a friendly, high-calibre team focusing on the asset management of the company's renewable energy portfolio, and the assets of third party investors.
You'll take responsibility for the management accounting and monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for a significant portfolio of renewable energy SPVs
You'll be given plenty of opportunity to impress and develop your skills and knowledge.
Key tasks (but not limited to)
Preparation of management reporting for a portfolio of companies
Assist with the management of third party asset management clients
Assist with the on boarding of third party clients
Financial forecasting and budgeting
- Strong academic background with a recognised accountancy qualification ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- 1-2 years PQE of management accounting and reporting within a demanding, high growth environment
- Ambitious and able to grow with the company
- Strong communication skills - fluent English.
- Right to work in the UK (without VISA sponsorship)
We will also consider applications from part qualified accountants with experience of the UK / European solar asset management sector.
Base salary in the range £37,500 - £45,000 plus nice work environment and employment benefits. Good opportunity to progress.