Financial Business Administrator
An independent IFA practice based in Northampton is seeking a Financial Business Administrator to join their small and friendly team.
The successful candidate will assist in the day to day operation of a busy office, undertaking general administration duties including but not limited to:
- Basic modification and updates to Excel spreadsheets.
- Writing pension review letters
- Checking details on pension and investment documentation, ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Answering the telephone to prospective and current customers, ensuring an excellent level of customer service and prompt response
- Manage and maintain in-house CRM database
- Circulating marketing communication
- Speaking with customers to confirm account details and ensure administration is in order
- Checking commission calculations ensuring accurate amounts
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Previous experience working in a Financial Advisory company
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional and pleasant manner with excellent telephone skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable and willing to learn
My client is able to offer a fantastic starting salary up to £24,000 with 33 days holiday, flexible start and finish times, a company contributory pension, yearly bonus rewards, and a fantastic working environment!
Financial, ISA, Pension, Investment, Administrator, Customer Service, Immediate Requirement, Data Entry, Office Coordinator, Data Processing, Customer Focused, Sales Administration.