Foundations Engineering Expert - Wind
Aarhus Region, Denmark
Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Foundations Engineering Expert, a global organisation, specialising in Wind Energy.
Intelligent Employment are looking for a foundation engineering expert. The organizational area includes load calculations, towers and foundations. We create the towers and foundations, for offshore wind turbines and enable optimizations, new solutions and efficient project execution within this area.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Deliver engineering project on time and budget
- Ensure good hand-over of design to manufacturing and installation
- Enable integrated support structure design including tower and foundation to achieve optimal design considering load calculation iteration for different support structures
- Time planning and coordination of engineering activities in the foundation/support structure project
- Manage technical interface within the foundation/support structure project and towards engineering subcontractors
Work location is Aarhus, Denmark with occasional travel to China.
Founded in the 1990’s, my client is one of the world’s leading Wind Power companies, with a presence in 6 continents. They are a fully integrated business that spans the whole product life cycle, including R&D and manufacturing, investment, sales, and service.