Fuel Supply Manager
|Job Title:||Fuel Supply Manager|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2017 12:33|
This role will offer the chance to be part of a fantastically motived team while the company will offer unrivalled career development and training in order to help progress the successful applicant's personal progression.
Fuel Supply Manager duties and responsibilities;
* Responsible for the supervision and co-ordination of hardwood, softwood, sawmill chips and IEDx fuel supply and purchasing, into the CHP plant.
*Meeting given weekly supply targets in accordance with the contract, and this is to be achieved working as part of a wider team of managers and support staff, in a safe environment, whilst meeting specific financial goals laid out in the annual budget, agreed with senior management.
* Source supplies of fuelwood from clients and woodland owners, communicating and co-ordinating with fellow managers.
* To ensure wood fuel quantity, quality and in the required blend of fuels. To develop potential alternative fuel supply options.
* To understand the framework of the OHSAS 18001 System and to ensure that all personnel comply with the requirements of the system at all times.
* Work to maximise a financial return to the Company within the budgeted parameters.
* Able to engage the services of contractors for any aspect of site work deemed appropriate, setting rates and be able to introduce and discuss the company safety standards and contract procedures.
Fuel Supply Manager desired experience;
* Experience in power generation.
* Experience in the Forestry sector desirable.
* Man management experience.
* Understand the licence system and Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) Certification and FSC Chain of Custody Certification.
* Experience with computer data and date analysis.
* Proven capability in managing inputs/outputs and hitting targets.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Supply Chain Manager / Account Manager - Hampshire - Waste Mgt
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car and bonus
Assistant Transfer Manager
£30000 - £40000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Production Manager - Recycling Facility - Ford
Arundel, West Sussex
£35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum + benefits package
Day Shift Manager - Energy from Waste
£48000 - £50000.00 per annum
Operations Manager - Waste Management - Berkshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car & Bonus