G59 Electrical Project Manager
6 Months Contract initially
Our Client is looking for a G59 Electrical Project Manager with strong Project Management skills to join their team on an initial 6-month contract basis working on a Data Centre project.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience as a Project Manager for major electrical schemes: nuclear, HV, National Grid (132kV : 400kV), Distribution Network Operator (DNO), Independent Connections Provider (ICP) / new connections
- Previous experience of interacting with: Utility Providers, Distribution Network Operator (DNO) and/or the National Grid
- A good understanding of generator systems and control systems
- Understanding of the supply point energisation lifecycle including connection agreements, MPANs and MOPs
- NEBOSH or equivalent qualification
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Engineering Networks Association (ENA) G59 engineering recommendations
- Previous experience of negotiating and agreeing power export with DNO
- Knowledge of the following demand reduction and export schemes: STOR, TRIAD, Duos and Tuos management and frequency response.
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.