General Manager (CEO)
Intelligent Employment are seeking a General Manager (CEO), Japan, for an international organisation specialising in Wind Energy.
As the General Manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Building up and further developing organisational structures for our international Service Company in Japan and adapting plans with regard to regional conditions
- Create a culture of results
- Set structures for coordinating and organising trainings for all employees optimizing processes regarding planning and arranging activities for service technicians and installation employees, internal communication etc.
- Acceptance of projects
- Coordinating, supervising and guaranteeing optimum materials management
- Determination of business key indicators and preparation of special reports
- Point of contact for internal departments as well as for the mother service company in Germany
- Taking disciplinary responsibility for the fields Material Management, Human Resources, IT, Costumer Relation, Sales and Project Management
- Coach, supervise and support the Japanese sales staff, Project Management staff and Service staff
- Preparing reports and close collaboration with Technology Department, Commercial Department, Project Management Department, Sales Department and Personnel Department in headquarters in Germany
- Representing the company at customer meetings, authorities, associations, landlords, etc.
- Close collaboration with local departments
- Plan and execute the operations in accordance with the by-laws and policies
- Organising and supervising use of service vehicles
- Finding out about national regulations concerning occupational safety, health and safety, necessary company license customs and labour legislation and observe them
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Degree in economics with main emphasis on financing, accountancy or controlling, a technical background is advantageous or degree in engineering with commercial background or similar
- Minimum 3- 5 years´ work experience in comparable scope of tasks desirable, ideally in an international company, including leading of a team
- Special construction license holder
- Work experience in leading of employees
- Bilingual language knowledge (English-Japanese)
- Cross-cultural work experience with European culture
- Distinct analytical abilities and well understanding regarding balances
- Independent, result-oriented working style and good communication and organisation skills
- Strategic Thinker
- Good assertiveness, organisational skills and decision-making ability
- Experience in MS Office, SAP R/3 experiences are advantageous
You would be working for a multi-national blue chip organization with over 30 years’ experience in Wind Power Generation and is one of the world’s largest wind turbine manufacturers.