Graduate Mechanical Engineer - Renewable Energy
£25,000 - £30,000
We are currently seeking to recruit a Graduate Mechanical Engineer, to join an expanding organisation within the Renewable Energy sector. As a Graduate, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Engineering Manager & Operations team, allowing you to develop your understanding and experience within the Anaerobic Digestion industry.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your daily responsibilities include assisting with:
- Work planning: risk assessments, equipment issues, breakdowns, preventative maintenance
- Root cause analysis: mechanical, controls & instrumentation, process faults on plant
- Developing & ongoing support for spares / maintenance strategy
- Planning minor modifications / project work: finding suppliers, getting quotes, etc.
- Developing "on the tools" experience, supporting the maintenance team as needed
- Outage planning: organising work, contractors, equipment, etc.
- Report writing / accurately documenting findings
To be considered for this position, you should ideally have a passion to work in the renewables industry and an Engineering degree (Mechanical or Electrical preferred). You should be enthusiastic with a hard-working attitude, and tenacity to solve problems efficiently. Some travel may be required; therefore, you must have a full UK driving licence and the right to work in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to join a forward-thinking business within the Renewable Energy sector
The package on offer for this position includes an attractive basic salary up to £30,000, plus company benefits including pension, holidays, healthcare.
If you are interested in applying, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.