Group Systems Coordinator - O&M Contractor
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Astute are recruiting for a technically minded individual to join the Project Team of an O&M Contractor, based in Teesside, to develop the Company Operating System and take responsibility for its administration and upkeep.
Roles and Responsibilities
As Group Systems Coordinator, you will be involved with and responsible for the following:
- Assist with the development of the Operating System Platform and assume overall responsibility when complete.
- Develop process flows and procedures to support the Information Management Systems for the Group across the clients fleet of assets.
- Work with other sites to integrate locally held information onto the Group System.
- Align the Company Operating Systems with ISO 9001:2015.
- Train and assist company staff in using the new system, identify areas for improvement and communicate these across the group and in training programmes.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following skillset and background:
- Degree qualified in archives administration or similar subject
- ARA Qualification
- Experience in working with complex archives
- Proven working experience in archival cataloguing
- Knowledge of relevant legislation including Data Protection Act and Copyright Issues
- MS Share Point, CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management Systems) and QMS (Quality Management Systems)
On offer is the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Wide range of company benefits
- Opportunity to join a large UK focused O&M Contractor in the Power, Oil & Gas Industry
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can call 02392 221 600 and speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.