Head of Assets
|Job Title:||Head of Assets|
|Contact Name:||James Smith|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2017 16:45|
* Motivate and lead Asset Management Team to ensure the highest level of performance.
* Ensure all operations meet the budgetary requirements.
* Report performance and detailed business analysis to Managing Director and Board.
* Review existing procedures to highlight areas for improvement and amend accordingly.
* Work closely with the Finance department to ensure financial optimisation.
* Ensure all client procedures are HSE-compliant.
* Lead and develop junior Asset Managers providing guidance and support.
* Highlight resource short falls and develop a recruitment programme as appropriate.
* Looking at innovative ways to generate increased revenue from existing projects.
* Closely working with the Project Management and Consenting Teams to ensure finance and project opportunities are realised.
* When required, fulfil other senior management duties or other reasonable requests from the Managing Director to ensure the day-to-day running of the operations.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's