Head of Communications - Renewable Energy Specialist East Sussex (Brighton Area) c. £40,000 per annum.
A dynamic renewable energy company with an established UK and international customer base, seeks an experienced and highly motivated Head of Communications to further develop and accelerate the identification and engagement with new market channels.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Responsible for developing and implementing the communications strategy across new and existing markets.
The Head of Communications will contribute across the commercial and strategic planning process. A passion for and excellent understanding of the energy sector and renewables is essential to succeed in this role.
Hands on and part of the leadership team, this role will be instrumental in shaping the future of this exciting business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development and implementation of the communications strategy across new and existing market channels, products and branding;
- Identify and engage with target customers, markets and partners or distributors;
- Manage the creation and development of print and online advertising, email marketing, web site management and content development, press releases, by-lined articles, white papers, corporate videos and marketing collateral;
- Develop templates and support company response to RFPs/ RFQs;
- Manage agencies, contractors and marketing supply chain;
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and market trends.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing/ CIM qualified;
- Extensive experience at senior management level in communications and marketing;
- Demonstrable experience and/ or insight to the energy market, renewables and associated policy environment;
- Proven track record of C-level engagement across customers, investors, regulatory, public sector and NGO institutions;
- Copy-writing across multiple formats from social media to white papers;
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
A competitve basic salary will offered based on experience - around £40,000 per annum.