Head of Engineering. Location: Wiltshire. Salary: Up to £80,000!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Head of Engineering for a leading Company in the Energy from Waste industry.
Within this role you will be working closely with various inter-disciplinary departments to ensure the successful delivery of engineering functions and solutions. A sharp commercial acumen is needed as you will be responsible for the engineering and internal development expenditure, as well as ensuring that projects are delivered to a high technical performance and while adhering to target cost.
- Managing and steering costs and expenditure, keeping engineering works and internal research spends under control
- Delivery of all engineering works, following budget and guaranteeing technical performance
- Leading cross-discipline teams, managing performance and development of teams
- Supporting the commercial teams with technical expertise
- Analyse, manage and avert all technical risks for engineering works
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- 15+ years’ experience delivering complex process related engineering projects
- Broad technical, managerial and commercial acumen – being able to work across disciplines (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical)
- Understanding of pilot plants and the further optimization and development of technology
- Firm knowledge of environmental laws and regulatory frameworks
- Prior experience with managing propriety technology or systems within the Chemical, Energy from Waste, Oil and Gas, Nuclear or Power Generation industries
This is a fast moving role and interviews taking place next week.