Head of Human Resources - South East Asia
|Job Title:||Head of Human Resources - South East Asia|
|Salary:||£4842.62 - £6053.27 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Gareth Johnston|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2017 14:15|
$5,000 - $8,000 USD per month
Full time position
Our client, a Malaysian firm, is a one of the fastest growing companies in power/renewable energy development in the Asia Pacific region and is now expanding their presence further in 2017.
One of their higher priority openings is for a Head of Human Resources to provide direction and guidance on human resource strategy and initiatives for the company's power plants located in Cambodia.
This is a once in a life-time opportunity to join a very talented team with ambitious growth plans for 2017.
- At least 12 years' experience in Human Resource Management
- Recent relevant experience as Senior Manager or higher within Malaysian market
- Ideally experience within power, engineering sector in Malaysian market
- Proven ability to define and implement company policy on a regional basis
- Proven track record in development of effective recruitment process and project management
- Proven ability to communicate with stakeholders and C level individuals
- Willingness to re-locate full-time to Cambodia and flexibility to travel regularly
This exciting opportunity will not be open long and is ideally suited for someone familiar with the Malaysian market looking for exposure to a senior HR position abroad.
To apply, or to find out more information, please get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV in word format to email@example.com. Applications will close by the end of the week!
Registration ID- R1550425
License Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Hydropower Planner - P6 experience - Asia - Immediate start
£0.00 per annum
Procurement Manager - Hydropower
Senior Insulation Engineer - Electrical- China
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
£0.00 per annum
Water Resource Engineer/ Hydrologist/ Hydraulics Engineer