Hire Controller, £20,000 - £28,000 + Excellent benefits!
My client's business as grown dramatically over the last few months, the company have an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry and we are looking for a genuine hard worker who can help the company develop to the next level.
This is a highly reactive role where you will be responding to customers with an urgent requirement for power supply services. You will assist in the smooth and efficient day to day running of the hire desk function within the depot, working flexibly to provide a customer-focussed service to external customers.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in this sector, from a high paced service and breakdown environment, within the Generator or Plant Hire industry. You will possess strong organisational skills and the ability to communicate confidently in a professional manner.
- Represent the company and values of the business by portraying a professional and businesslike image to all customers, and people you meet in course of your work.
- Monitor and manage the hire enquiries
- Take calls from current and potential customers, who require a fast, efficient and accurate service
- Allocation of work to multiple Engineers across the country.
- Ensure a response time in line with the agreed company standard
- Arrange for the delivery of hire products to site
- Ensure an efficient and cost effective delivery/collection service through the day-to-day management of transport
- Arrange for the delivery of fuel or additional equipment when required
- Use your exceptional telephone and customer care skills to ensure an excellent level of customer service
- Regularly liaise and communicate with the customer and ensure they are updated at all times
- Adhere to procedure manual compliance including audit compliance
- Achieve and aim to exceed depot/business KPIs
- Create, input, maintain and archive electronic and manual files
- Competitive starting salary of £20,000 - £28,000
- Fantastic, friendly and focused working environment
- Holiday pay
- Company contributory pension
- Career progression
- Long term awards!
For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy
Key words: Hire, Rental, Power Generation, Customer Service, Service Desk, Service, Support, Coordinator, Diesel, Gas, Engine, Plant Equipment.