H9 Technical are currently recruiting for a HSE Advisor to join a growing European construction business, who are heavily involved in the UK new build Power Plant sector (including Nuclear).
This is a permanent position based at my clients’ regional office in Bury, with a highly competitive salary and market-leading employee benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
Some occasional travel to site may be required as and when required.
• To support the development and delivery of internal/external HSEQ training to operational in line with Group HSE programmes.
• Investigation of HSE issues which arise and providing long-term resolutions
• Support operational managers and construction/ project teams on a broad range of HSE issues, helping them to embed safe working procedures.
• Provide input into the development and delivery of effective and proactive strategies for managing HSE risks, and for improving HSE performance.
• Input into the development of operational bids, supporting the bid teams to determine appropriate HSE strategies and responses.
• Contribute to the wider strategic, operational, financial and commercial management within the Business unit
• Engage with other HSE professionals in the business to ensure that good and poor HSE practice is communicated effectively to encourage continual improvement.
• Provide direction and support for project-based HSEQ personnel
Qualification in a relevant subject related to construction health and safety management (e.g., NEBOSH Certificate) or equivalent qualifications/experience.
• IOSH member
• Associate member of IEMA (or equivalent qualifications / experience)
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience of HSEQ generalist skills
• Sound working knowledge of HSEQ law, and construction industry standards
• Technical Skills & Ability in Generalist HSEQ
Please respond to this advert ASAP to be considered or contact Mark at H9 Technical on 0203 371 8915 today.