|Job Title:||HSE Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Max Nicholson|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2018 16:15|
- Support HSE Manager through review of documentation and management systems
- Based at O&M Base, training (GWO) will be provided to enable visit to offshore asset and substation.
- Help to define methodology to promote behavioural change
- Coordinate with key stake-holders, and gauge overall performance and how this can be improved
- Assist and develop CMMS, RAMS, HAZOBS
- Take lead in documentational of all activities; Incidental, Near-Miss, Remedial Actions.
- Compliance management/Monitoring - Audits, Inspections, Contractors.
- Maintain up-to-date PPE breakdown
- Testing/Evacuation procedures
- Happy to undertake GWO training, and prepared to visit offshore
- Excellent knowledge of UK HSE
- Keen to learn and develop in a fast-paced, and challenging environment such as the Offshore Wind industry
- 2+ years HSE experience in Industry (Construction, Power, Energy, Manufacturing)
- Level 6 Qualification in Safety Management (Nebosh Dip/Equivalent)
- Experience in a technical capacity previously; I.e: City & Guilds, HNC etc would be desirable.
- High Level of documentation, and happy to be office based.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's