|Job Title:||HSSE Advisor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + competitive package|
|Contact Name:||Kiera O'Reilly|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2017 12:58|
HSSE Advisor duties and responsibilities:
* Support the HSSE Manager in the development/review of all key HSSE documents including HSE Management System Plan, Emergency Response/Co-operation Plan and related documents
* Support the management of HSSE plan compliance and improvement plan delivery by key site contractors. Ensure high standards of HSE performance are maintained across the site
* Carry out HSSE compliance and audits/inspections of offshore activities and Contractor personnel and tracking follow-up with responsible parties as necessary
* Support practical HSSE related activity, giving advice/guidance and hands-on HSSE support to the team as necessary
* Carry out incident/near-miss investigations of executed activities
* Oversee and review documents for all activities and operations, including the review of specific RAMS documentation
* Provide strong HSSE support for O&M activity
HSSE Advisor desired experience:
* 3 years minimum O&M and construction HSE experience, preferably in offshore wind sector
* Diploma in Safety Management i.e. NEBOSH or equivalent certification
* Prior technical qualifications e.g. C&G, NVQ, OND/HNC are an advantage
* Understanding of offshore HSSE
* Incident investigation experience
* Ability to rapidly produce thorough, concise and factual reports.
* Knowledge of risk assessment methods and project management.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office