HV Operations Manager
|Job Title:||HV Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£48000.00 - £53000.00 per annum + company car/allowance|
|Contact Name:||Kiera O'Reilly|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2017 08:48|
HV Operations Manager duties and responsibilities:
* HV and LV commissioning, testing and fault finding.
* Maintaining HV and LV equipment including LV and HV switchgear, cabling and transformers.
* A good understanding of HV electrical networks.
* A good understanding of HV and LV protection and the ability to program and interrogate protection relays.
* An awareness and understanding of UK & Irish electrical regulations and standards.
* Previous experience of being a SAP (Senior Authorised Person).
* The ability to write Risk Assessment, Method Statements and Work Instructions.
* An understanding of how to install HV and LV cable joints and terminations.
* The ability to coordinate detailed electrical investigations and write accurate detailed reports.
* Qualified for working at heights within the turbine towers and nacelle.
* Good communication skills for working with colleagues, customers and DNO's.
HV Operations Manager desired experience:
* Good organisational skills with the ability to; design, plan, coordinate and execute complex tasks.
* A good understanding of UK and Irish High Voltage safety rules.
* The ability to understand complex electrical drawings, and act as technical support to the service and project team.
* Willing to travel to different sites
* Degree educated
* A minimum of 5 years industry experience.
* Ideally trained to Senior Authorised Person.
* Ability to manage a team of Maintenance technicians.
* Good written and spoken English. Some knowledge of German would be useful.
* Strong IT skills - MS Excel, MS Word.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 299 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Business Development - Operations and Maintenance
£55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Health care
£55000 - £60000 per annum + benefits