International Service Engineer. Location: Flexible. Salary: 40,000 – 46,000 Euro + benefits + expenses!
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking an International Service Engineer for a leading Biogas upgrading and Co2 recovery company. This is a field based role with extensive international travel world-wide (80%).
The role involves supervising and overseeing the installation, commissioning, ongoing maintenance, repair and renewal of the new Biogas upgrading systems and Co2 recovery systems. Upon completing an installation, the role involves providing the client with user training so that they can operate and maintain if necessary.
Since the systems are custom made to order, the International Service Engineer is required to provide regular feedback to the Engineering & Service department. Additionally, you are expected to put forward new ideas for improvement, which will help the development and production process.
- An experienced Service Engineer with a multi-disciplined background (electrical and mechanical)
- A creative and innovative thinker with excellent customer service skills and a strong commitment to quality
- Good knowledge of electro-technical components such as sensors, Frequency Drives etc.
- Good knowledge of PLC technology and the ability to programme
- English language is a must. Dutch and / or German language proficiency will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible with international travel
If are interested in working for an internationally recognised leader and fulfilling your ambitions, whilst at the same time travelling the world and working on challenging and exciting installations, earning a decent salary with a fully expensed lifestyle; then this is the opportunity for you!