Investment Analyst - infrastructure / renewable energy fund. London. U.K Base salary, range £40,000 - £50,000 plus up to 20% bonus and benefits.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious investment analyst to join a successful investment team acquiring and managing UK based renewable energy projects.
We're looking for someone with relevant UK based experience - ideally around two years' experience within investment management, valuation, corporate finance or M&A advisory, preferably with an understanding of renewable energy or infrastructure sectors.
The company is a well established fund manager with significant AUM in the UK and abroad, including a growing renewable energy portfolio.
The main responsibilities for the position include:
- Support the origination, analysis, structuring, documentation and execution of investment opportunities;
- Other analytical, research and modelling support for the team including competitor analysis and market reviews;
- Assist in managing and reviewing all transaction due diligence including liaison with financial, legal and technical advisors;
- Assist in the preparation of materials for capital raising;
- Portfolio valuations: manage financial model integrity and forecasts, liaise with the fund valuer and develop internal processes;
- Budgeting and financial KPIs: provide 3rd party managers with annual budgets, manage admin, and ensure accurate monthly reporting;
- Project finance: understand lender requirements and satisfy reporting requirements.
We expect the ideal candidate to have the following attributes:
- A minimum of two years' experience within investment management, valuation, corporate finance or M&A advisory preferably with an understanding of renewable energy or infrastructure sectors.
- A minimum of 12 months' experience living and working in the UK.
- Well developed financial modelling skills, with good attention to detail.
- Rigorous and detail oriented approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent English (to native standard) and able to work in London without VISA support.
- Educated to degree level with relevant post-graduate qualifications. CFA, ACCA, MBA, MSc etc
Competitive base salary, c. range £40,000 - £50,000 plus up to 20% bonus and benefits.