IT Manager - London (Immediate Start) - £30,000 to £40,000
A leading investment firm who work in the renewable energy sector are looking for an IT Manager to support them as they grow.
The role will be managing the Infrastructure of the design, delivery, security, support and ongoing maintenance of the core IT infrastructure (both on-premise and cloud-hosted), within agreed service levels with a focus on customer service and satisfaction.
It is likely you'll be very bright, energetic, committed with the ability to meet challenges head on. Their systems are continually evolving but you'll have good knowledge of supporting and managing SAAS. The systems are all cloud based so previous experience of this, as well as good general infrastructure knowledge will be required.
This will be a newly created role and is available immediately. You'll be office based in London with occasional travel as and when needed. It's likely you will be degree educated and able to work in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- Experience of managing a technical team responsible for delivering time-critical services
- Preferably degree educated or experience to match
- Experience of managing an IT infrastructure function in an organisation of comparable size and complexity to the company
- Experience of transition from on premise to cloud and PaaS and SaaS solutions
- Proven experience of building strong relationships with peers, colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and experience of managing DaaS and IaaS