IVC Site Operative
|Job Title:||IVC Site Operative|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2017 16:02|
As an IVC Operator you will have a hands-on role ensuring the daily operation of composting plant and machinery at the In-Vessel Composting Site.
IVC Site Operative duties and responsibilities:
* Maintaining the plant and equipment, ensuring the site is presented in an excellent manner at all times.
* Compliance with the Environmental Permit (Site licence), ABPR, PAS 100, BMS and the Health, Safety and Welfare of all people on site.
* Ensuring the plant operates efficiently and effectively.
* Keeping required records in respect of all compliance, operations, maintenance and procedures.
* Operating plant machinery.
IVC Site Operative desired experience:
* Loading Shovel certificate or proven capability.
* Knowledge of composting and environmental process.
* Shredder/Screen experience.
* First Aid an advantage.
* Relevant Pesticide certificate (PA1; PA9; PA6) an advantage.
* Mechanical aptitude desirable.
* Excellent communicator.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IVC Plant Operator
£0.00 per annum
AD Plant Operator
Senior Project Manager- Multiple Sites
£90,000 per annum plus benefits
East Riding of Yorkshire, East Riding of Yorkshire
£250 - £300 per day
M & E Manager
Rate Negotiable Depending Upon Experience