IVC Site Supervisor
|Job Title:||IVC Site Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2017 15:14|
The IVC Site Supervisor must ensure the site operates safely, efficiently and is maintained to a high standard at all times. The IVC Site Manager will also play a lead role in maintaining the plant and equipment in good working order and will be leading a team of 5 operators, supporting the Site Manager with the overall operation of the site.
Recycling Site Supervisor duties and responsibilities:
* Compliance with the Environmental Permit (Site licence), ABPR, BMS and the Health, Safety and Welfare of all people on site.
* Maintaining the plant and equipment, ensuring the site is presented in a clean & tidy manner at all times.
* Ensuring the plant operates efficiently and effectively, meeting all throughput requirements.
* Keeping required records in respect of all compliance, operations, maintenance and procedures.
* Exemplary and helpful behaviour with clients, colleagues, management and visitors.
* Fault find with plant equipment and small scale engineering tasks.
* Track and report plant performance information.
Recycling Site Supervisor desired experience:
* Previous experience of working in a similar environment (Recycling/Waste to Energy).
* People management experience.
* Flexible, positive and proactive attitude to your work.
* Low level engineering skills and knowledge.
* Experience of driving mobile plant it is essential (tele-handler/loading shovel).
* Shredder/ Screen experience.
* Relevant Pesticide certificate (PA1;PA9;PA6) an advantage.
* Experience with SCADA monitoring equipment and excellent computer skills.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum + Benefits
£35000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Shepperton (MEP)
£400 - £450 per day
Shift Team Leader-Biomass
£35,000-£37,000 per annum + benefits
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus + Vehicle