£37500 - £47,500 plus car and great benefits package
Our client is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Due to their continuing business success and growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Landfill Manager to join their team to be based in Chesterfield, working 37.5 Hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Manage the day to day operational activities at an Operational Landfill site in accordance with the Company Procedures.
- Deliver profitable, safe and efficient site operations at all waste management facilities within your remit to achieve budgeted financial targets.
- Ensure that each site is operated to maximise revenue from all activities within the department, including the maximisation of landfill gas generation.
- Develop the customer base at profitable levels, create a consistent approach to doing business and bring forward business opportunities to support or exceed budgeted business plans.
- Ensure all procedures are adhered to along with the identification of environmental targets and objectives.
- Provide technically competent management (COTC/CMS) where necessary for the assigned assets.
- Prepare budgets as required for all landfill operations and ensure budgeted profits are maintained.
- Compile financial forecasts, monthly invoices, month end reports, data analysis and other supporting information to Landfill Energy Area Manager.
- Liaison with customers, Local and County Authorities, the Environment Agency and members of the public as necessary, providing timely professional responses to local issues.
To be considered for the role you will have:
Good working knowledge of relevant legislation that relates to the operation of landfill sites
- Significant experience of leading an operational landfill site or related operations.
- Capable of leading Health and safety change and designing and embedding best practice
- Qualified by Experience (to relevant level)
- Relevant COTC Qualification or equivalent
- Full driving license is essential
As Landfill Manager, you can expect to receive a salary of £ 37,500 - £47,500 per annum, a company car plus a range of benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
or phone 023 92 222 964
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.