Lead Automation Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Automation Engineer|
|Location:||Republic of Ireland,|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2017 12:47|
This role will offer the chance to be part of a fantastically motived team while the company will offer unrivaled career development. The person will be directly responsible for the development of project documents including functional requirements, control philosophies, software design and test specifications.
Lead Automation Engineer duties and responsibilities;
* Support the development of a control strategy for the tidal turbine system. The tidal turbine systems consists of: Power conversion, power distribution, thermal control, protection equipment, environmental data gathering and control network architecture/control system hardware (SCADA).
* Taking existing software design and evolving it to a future design.
* Development of functional design specification templates.
* Capturing the As-Is configuration of installed base into functional specifications.
* Developing coding standards and test approach.
* Be conversant in IEC-1131 development environments.
Lead Automation Engineer desired experience;
* Interest in power systems development in a renewable energy context.
* 5+ years in a lead automation role and experience with automation systems (software development).
* Engineering degree qualified.
* Exposure to MATLAB and WinMod.
* Experience with Phoenix Contact software development package.
* Experience in real-time software control systems.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office