Lead Electrical Engineer - Biomass
Contract - 12 Mths
£350 - £450 Per Day
We are recruiting for a Lead Electrical Engineer for a specialist ME&I company currently undertaking a contract on a Biomass project in Middlesborough. The role reports to the Electrical Discipline Manager and overall consists of helping to push forward the company scope of works consisting of process work, containment, cable glanding, termination and testing.
Reporting to the Electrical Discipline Manager the Lead Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Provide technical expertise to the electrical engineering activity on site and liasing with the client as and when required to.
- Carrying out design work related to LV,MV and HV distribution and protection systems, VSD/motor control applications and cable calculations, earthing and containment.
- Check over electrical design output and associated specifications through to evaluating bid documentation from suppliers.
- Supervise a team of engineers and designers to deliver work packages to programme time and cost limits.
- Provide feedback to the Electrical Discipline Manager around performance of team on a regular basis.
It is essential that canddiates can demonstrate 5 - 10 years experience within similar project types i.e Sector, Size and Complexity wise. Other highly desirable points would include having a relevant degree qualification.
The role presents a fantastic opportunity to work with a ME&I contractor actively expanding their portfolio of projects in the UK.
If you are interested in finding out more please either email Saleh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 288209
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.