|Job Title:||Lead Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kiera O'Reilly|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2017 16:45|
Lead Engineer duties and responsibilities:
* Lead the implementation of the asset management strategy and execution plan
* Lead the evolution and integration of the LAL Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
* Support the integration of process historian, planning, physical asset management process, CMMS and other data sources into a single integrated system (BI)
* Support the continued development of in-house analytical statistical reporting capability, evolving tools to mine data and identify trends and develop and validate theory for improving reliability and reducing downtime
* Develop fault diagnosis capability in consultation with specialist providers
* Continually develop and use advanced reporting tools allowing automated data-mining, analysis and preventative maintenance strategies
* Using data mining and trend analysis identify and classify issues resulting from defective manufacture, assembly, installation, commissioning or maintenance of major components
* Use analytical and statistical tools to mine data and identify trends, and using detailed analysis create reports of changes to the risk profile of various asset classes
* Evaluation, selection and implementation of condition-based maintenance regimes
* Liaison with technical staff from specialist contractors
* Support the development of business/NPV cases where fault remediation investment is required
* Supervise, Mentor and develop team members
Lead Engineer desired experience:
* Honours Degree in Engineering discipline (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Control or Manufacturing/Production).
* 5-10 years minimum experience as a process, development, systems or reliability engineer, with at least five at senior level.
* An ability to demonstrate significant advanced 1st principle technical understanding of and experience of delivering solutions within four or more of a wind turbines major component technologies.
* A good understanding of data handling systems, and demonstrable ability to use advanced data mining techniques.
* Experience in the design and development of frequency converters, mechanical power transmissions, Machine/process control and condition monitoring (SCADA and CMS) and data-handling tools within the Wind Industry is advantageous.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 299 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's