Lead Mechanical Engineer
6 - 12 Month Contract
We are recruiting for a Lead Mechanical Engineer to join our Client on a Gasification project in Surrey. This is a site based role and the successful candidate will have proficient design experience and will be responsible for the supervision of the design team.
The Lead Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Supporting and leading the improvement of the current design team
- Designing and developing a range of technically challenging projects in line with company procedures
What experience does role require?
- A recognised Mechanical Engineering qualification
- AutoCAD experience
- Extensive experience of working on large scale Energy from Waste/Gasification or Biomass projects
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to solve problems and evaluate solutions
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.