LEAD / SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Long Term contract
WASTE WATER / CLEAN WATER
I am currently recruiting for a Lead / Senior Mechanical Engineer with a significant UK Water Sector background.
Reporting directly to the Design Lead you will be responsible for;
- Producing design layouts
- ensure designs meet required specification
- coordinate designs internally and externally ensuring they take account of environmental issues
- Cost monitoring
You will need to demonstrate the ability to deliver UK water projects to time and budget.
The successful candidate;
- Must have mechanical design knowledge of UK water and sewage treatment plants
- Minimum of HNC in Mechanical Engineering
- Good water sector knowledge
- A technical understanding
- The ability to produce economic plant layouts
- have experience working with remote teams
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading company.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Kim on 02392 222 960
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.