Job Title - Logistics Unit Coordinator
Location - Slough
Salary - £30,000 - £33495
Our client, a leading organisation within the recycling, renewable and waste management industry, is looking for a Logistics Unit Coordinator to join their established team in Slough.
About the Role
As Logistics Unit Coordinator you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the unit ensuring that the site is operating as efficiently and effectively as possible. You will plan and control the team operations ensuring the cooperation and coordination of all required activities.
The key responsibilities for the Logistics Unit Coordinator will include but not be limited to the following:
- Supervising with the aid of a team the day to day operation of the site collections
- Allocate and control vehicles including subcontractors efficiently and consistently to required operational standards ensuring consistent levels of resource to meet day to day objectives
- Ensure through constant review that cost-effective quality service is given
- Ensure direct reports are fully compliant with all policies and procedure and take appropriate action where required.
- Support the Logistics Unit Manager in compliance with budgets, maximising revenue, controlling costs, forecasting and variance explanation.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will have previous proven logistics and transport experience. You will have a full CPC National for road transport (or working towards completion) with a full driving licence and knowledge of fleet operating systems.
What is on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the global leader's in waste management, gaining professional training and development within a large corporate organisation. For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.