H9 Technical are currently working exclusively with a Principal Contractor, currently working on the construction of a new build Green Energy project in South London.
They have a requirement for an experienced M & E Manager/ Building Services Coordinator to join their team on a long-term contract basis, with a highly competitive rate of pay on offer.
Role: The main responsibility will be to manage the M & E sub-contractor on behalf of the PC on a daily basis.
This will entail:
- Providing technical input and consultancy whenever required in the field of MEP
- Spending most days on site interacting with sub-contractor ensuring progress of works
- Ensuring all parties are working safely and adhering to UK HSE standards
- Working as part of the wider PC delivery team, chairing meetings and communicating across all levels
- Interacting with other disciplines and sub-contractors on site to avoid disruption/ delays Performing site inductions/ tool box talks
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business with a growing presence in the UK new build Power Plant sector, who will have many future opportunities if this project goes well. Please respond to this advert or contact Mark at H9 Technical Recruitment today to apply and receive more information.