H9 Technical are currently recruiting for an M & E Manager to join a major construction business on a permanent basis.
The role will be to oversee and coordinate all MEP works on a major new build Energy from Waste site in Chester, with a highly competitive salary and benefits package on offer for the right individual.
Your duties will entail:
- Ultimate responsibility for the installation and commissioning on an individual project with multi-million pound MEP Service contracts.
- Ability to Supervise and direct multiple specialist sub-contractors including mechanical, electrical, (HV & LV), water, fire, data, comms & HVAC.
- Ability to manage the design process and have the knowledge and expertise to review and approve designs.
- Be fully conversant with best practice in quality standards and the ability to implement them in the workplace.
- Be fully conversant with best practice with current legislation and have the ability to implement the highest standards of HS&E in the workplace.
- Be commercially aware and have the ability to drive cost improvements through innovation and value engineering.
- Ability to manage programme of works including design, procurement, installation and commissioning works.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required
- Third level qualification in Building Service, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar role Achieved or working towards chartered status from a relevant professional institute.
- Experience in installation of Building Services in large industrial projects.
- Fully flexible regarding travel, prepared to travel to site locations within the UK and Ireland Full valid driving licence IT literate in all Microsoft Office applications
To be considered for this role, and to receive a more detailed breakdown of the role and project, please respond to this advert ASAP and/or contact Mark at H9 Technical on 0203 371 8915 today.