Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical - West Lancashire - Up to £35k + benefits
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading business? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you.
Astute technical are working with one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. They are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and own and operate a number of Energy Recovery and Recycling Plants throughout the UK.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at their Skelmersdale site for a Maintenance Engineer to join the team there.
The Maintenance Engineer Role
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the repair and maintenance of all the Mechanical equipment at the Skelmersdale site, providing support to other disciplines as necessary using experience and skills. This will involve:
- Preventative and breakdown maintenance of plant and machinery
- Routine maintenance activities such as grinder blade changes
- Routine checks, maintenance and repair of utilities and services
- Planning & implementation of improvements as authorised by the Engineering Manager.
- Undertake other assignments given to you by the Engineering Manager / Engineering Supervisor from time to time
The Ideal Maintenance Engineer
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in maintenance engineering
- Good knowledge of maintenance of production machinery
- Knowledge of H&S protocols
- Knowledge of maintenance tools and equipment
In return for your hard work as our Maintenance Engineer, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £34,870 per annum as well as an attractive benefits package.
If you would like more information please call Chris Jones on 02392 288214 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.