Maintenance Manager - Energy from Waste
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for a Maintenance Manager to join the Management team on an 15MW Energy from Waste plant in Stoke. Working for a company with three plants in operation, over 20 years of experience in Energy from Waste Operations and generating capacity over 30MW for the West Midlands.
Reporting to the Plant Manager you will be responsible for the maintenance team consisting of multi-discipline technicians and engineers, to ensure the safe planning, organisation and implementation of all routine and preventative maintenance tasks. Ensuring all work is carried out in line with company and regulatory policies to provide maximum plant and availability on a 24/7 operation.
As Maintenance Manager, you can expect your duties to include:
- Planning and monitoring all maintenance activities on site
- Minimising breakdowns by implementing and developing a route monitoring programme
- Identify reoccurring issues and propose long term solutions by analysing maintenance activities
- Management of the plants supplies and inventory and liaise with the Purchasing Manager to maintain adequate stock levels
- Supervising contractors, support and motivate your team and plan suitable personal development programmes
- Ensuring that all documentation for maintenance activities is up to date and accessible
- Overall responsibility for a £2m maintenance budget
- Liaise with the other sites to share best practices
- Implementing safe working practices in line with the Company's Health & Safety policy
- Adhering and work to the Company's PTW System
- Carry out RAMS
We are ideally looking for someone with past Management experience in an Energy from Waste environment however we are keen to see Engineers who want to move into a management role.
Requirements and Qualifications
To be considered for the Maintenance Manager vacancy, candidates should have:
- HNC/HND/ONC in either a Mechanical/Electrical or C&I discipline
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- At least three years' supervisory experience
- Working experience in a Heavy Engineering/Process industry such as Energy from Waste, CCGT, Biomass, Refinery, Petrochemical,
- Proven experience of managing a budget
If successful, the company have on offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme
- 6% company contribution pension scheme
- Plus other benefits
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an up to date CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Dan Grosvenor on 02392 288 286
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.