Maintenance Manager - Landfill Gas Engines
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits incl. car
Oxford (National based)
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Manager, to oversee and support a strong maintenance team for a number of Landfill Gas / Peak Generation / Anaerobic Digestion sites across the UK. Our client is a leading organisation within the Power Generation sector, with the requirement for a Maintenance Manager to join their team.
As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing & developing a strong maintenance team
- Overseeing major overhauls on engines (Jenbacher, Caterpillar, Cummins)
- Investigating and reporting on major engine failures, giving detailed reports on root cause, mode of failure, etc.
- Planning maintenance/shut downs/outage works
- Overseeing the recruitment of maintenance team members
- Assisting the Operations Managers ensuring the facilities are operated and working efficiently
- Ensuring compliance at all times with company procedures and health & safety legislation
- Liaising with internal/external management to ensure best practice is maintained
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have relevant Engineering qualifications (HNC / HND / Apprenticeship) and at least 5 years' experience working on large reciprocating engines (major overhauls, servicing & repairs). You must have experience working with the power generation sector, ideally landfill gas or peak generation, plus experience managing a national-based team and contractors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the management of multiple sites across the UK. You will be required to spend 2-3 days in offices located in Oxford but location may be flexible. Nationwide travel is required.
The package on offer for this position includes an attractive salary in the range of £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience), plus company benefits including a car, therefore a full UK driving licence is essential.
If you are interested in this position, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.